Tropicana Atlantic City Honors Military and Veterans with Specials
For Immediate ReleaseThu, Oct 24, 2019
Tropicana honors the sacrifice and service of Veterans and active military personnel by offering exclusive discounts November 10-11.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (October 24, 2019) – In support of Veterans Day, Tropicana Atlantic City will light the cupola at the top of its Havana Tower and its interior fountains within The Quarter green to honor those who serve. Veterans and active duty military can enjoy exclusive offers on dining, retail and more on Sunday, November 10 and Monday, November 11.
Food & Beverage Specials
- Broadway Burger: Free burger and fries for Veterans. (Valid 11/11)
- Carmine’s: 20% off for Veterans (11/11) 10% off for Veterans year round.
- Chelsea Five Gastropub: 20% off food. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar:10% off food and beverage for all veterans (Valid 11/11)
- Mrs. Fields: 20% off entire purchase (Valid 11/11)
- Fiesta Buffet: Buy one, get one free. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)
- Golden Dynasty: 20% off food. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)
- Il Verdi: 20% off food. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)
- Okatshe: 20% off food. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)
- Olón: 20% off food. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)
- Seaside Café: 20% off food. (Valid 11/10 and 11/11)11/12)
- The Palm: 10% discount to Veterans (Valid 11/11 and 11/12)
- Wet Willie’s: 50% off all daiquiris (Valid 11/11)
- Erwin Pearl: 10% off regular-priced items and $5 USA pins. (Valid 11/07-11/14)
- General Store: 25% off all regularly priced items for Veterans on this and all days! Does not include Card$mart. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Anthem: Reduced admission (Valid 11/11)
- IMAX Theatre at Tropicana: $10 movie tickets for past and current service members (Valid 11/11 only. Up to 4 tickets per military ID)
- $10 tickets to the AC Jokes Comedy Club inside Kiss Kiss Nightclub on 11/11. Show begins at 8:30 p.m.
- 15% off room rack rate discount (Sunday through Friday) for all veterans and active military
- 20% off all services at Sea Spa (excluding Saturdays)
- Present your Veteran’s card or your active Duty ID at the Trop Advantage Center and receive a Free Parking Pass.
- Food and beverage discounts (offers vary by venue)
Valid military ID required to receive all specials above.
Visit Tropicana.net for more information about Tropicana Atlantic City.
About Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Atlantic City, home of The Quarter, spans six city blocks and is situated steps from the Atlantic City boardwalk and beach. Boasting 2,400 luxurious rooms and suites in five hotel towers, Tropicana is one of New Jersey’s largest hotels. The 24-hour casino resort offers 2,300 Slot Machines, 18-Table Poker Room, 132 Table Games, 25 restaurants, 25 shops, 20 bars and lounges, 4 pools, 2 spas, the Tropicana Showroom, William Hill Sportsbook, an IMAX Theatre, AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and over 122,000 square feet of meeting space.
Since 2013, Tropicana has completed an impressive $250 million in renovations across the sprawling property garnering national recognition including “Coolest Casinos in the World” by PopSugar, Cabana Five Bar & Pool Deck “No. 2 Best Hotel Pool” in the Nation by USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards and “Best Players Club” by Casino Player Magazine for four consecutive years.
About Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, and over 12,500 hotel rooms.
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premiere accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our family-style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com.
# # #