Exclusive College Basketball Championship Offers at Tropicana Atlantic City
For Immediate ReleaseMon, Mar 9, 2020
Eat, drink and bet at Tropicana Atlantic City during the college basketball championship.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (March 10, 2020) – Catch the college basketball championship at Tropicana Atlantic City! Watch the games and place your bet at the William Hill Sports Book and enjoy food and beverage specials at select venues across property.
William Hill Sports Book
Place your bet with William Hill Sports Book at Tropicana during the college basketball championship at our betting counter or any of our kiosks inside the book located on the North Tower Casino Floor adjacent to Chickie’s & Pete’s and 10 North.
William Hill $1,000,000 March Mania Parlay Card
- The $1,000,000 Parlay Card is just $5 to play with bettors selecting their choice of 20 Thursday/Friday games against the point spread. A perfect 20 for 20 claims the jackpot.
- Available at the William Hill Sports Book from March 17th - 19th. See William Hill Sports Book for details.
Plus, William Hill is giving away $5,000 in additional prizes!
$1,000,000 Bracket Challenge
- Back by popular demand! Play February 28 - March 19, 2020 for a chance to win up to $1,000,000* for correctly predicting the basketball tournament winners!
- Visit any TROP Advantage Comp Machine to get your Play Code voucher. Select the “Special Offers” button and then the “Bracket Challenge” button to get your Play Code voucher.
- Once the basketball teams are announced on Sunday March 15, sign up online at Tropicana.net/bracket. Enter your Play Code voucher to make your bracket selections.
- Bracket selections must be submitted at tropicana.net/bracket March 15 through March 19, 2020 prior to the start of Round 1 games.
Food and Beverage Specials
Sportsbook Drink Specials
- Domestic Beer Buckets / $30
- Imported Beer Buckets / $35
- Draft Beer / $8 Pint / $28 Pitcher
- Bottle Service:
- Vodka / Absolut $250 | Grey Goose $300 | Belvedere $300 | Tito’s $250
- Tequila / Patron Silver $300 | Patron Anejo $400 | Sauza Blue $250
- Whiskey & Bourbon / Jack Daniel’s $275 | Jameson $275 | Maker’s Mark $300 | Crown Royal $300
- Scotch / Dewar’s $250 | Johnnie Walker Black $350
- Wines / Rancho Rodeo Merlot $9 | Rancho Rodeo Pinot Grigio $9 | Hahn Chardonnay $10 | Simi Sauvignon Blanc $10 | 10 Span Pinot Noir $10 | Smith & Hook Cabernet $12
Chickie's & Pete's
- Chickie’s & Pete’s is your College Basketball Tournament Headquarters! March 19 through March 20 from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Chickie's & Pete's is offering an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT menu including all of your Chickie’s favorites! Enjoy Bud and Bud Light specials all day long. Looking for a VIP space? Call 609.344.1080 for more information.
Broadway Burger Bar
- Broadway Burger Bar will be offering select drink specials during all March College Basketball Games.Try your luck on the College Roulette Beer Wheel. For $2, you get to spin the wheel of beers and whatever beer it lands on, it's yours!
A’Dam Good Sports Bar
- A’Dam Good Sports Bar is the home of the 40oz. Select 40oz beers are only $6!
- Come to Hooters and watch the college tournament while enjoying can't miss food and drink specials!
Stay the Night- Full Court Room Package
- Starting at $99* per night
- Sun-Thurs / $99
- Friday / $289
- Saturday / $359
- Package Includes:
- $30 Food & Beverage Voucher (Valid at any Tropicana-Owned Restaurant & Lounges)
- $20 Bonus Slot Dollars* to play our slots
- North Tower Standard Room
- Valid Sunday – Thursday on select dates March 17 - April 6. Book your stay by calling 1.800.345.8767 and mention the code TMARCH20.
*See TROP ADVANTAGE Center for details. *$1,000,000 Grand Prize is in the form of annuity payable over 40 years. Must be 21 or older. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
*One offer per room per day. Rates subject to change, based on availability and demand. $20 Bonus Slot Dollar voucher will be issued at time of check-in and must be redeemed at the TROP ADVANTAGE CENTER located on the Casino level. Valid hotel room key and identification required. No cash value. Must be played at any bonus slot dollar enabled slot machine. TROP ADVANTAGE Membership required.
For more information about Tropicana Atlantic City, please visit Tropicana.net.
About Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Atlantic City, a premier destination for relaxation and entertainment, spans six city blocks and is uniquely situated steps from the iconic Atlantic City boardwalk and beach. Home of The Quarter, one of Atlantic City’s largest non-gaming expansions, the multi-use complex features a colorful culinary scene, red-hot entertainment and nightlife venues, world-class shopping and spas. One of New Jersey’s largest hotels, Tropicana boasts 2,400 luxurious ocean-view rooms and suites in five hotel towers. The 24-hour casino resort offers 2,300 Slot Machines, an 18-Table Poker Room, 132 Table Games, an array of dining, retail, bars and lounges, 4 pools, 2 spas, the Tropicana Showroom, William Hill Sportsbook, an IMAX Theatre and over 122,000 square feet of meeting space.
Since 2013, Tropicana has completed an impressive $250 million in renovations across the sprawling property garnering national recognition including “Coolest Casinos in the World” by PopSugar, Cabana Five Bar & Pool Deck “No. 2 Best Hotel Pool” in the Nation by USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards and “Best Players Club” by Casino Player Magazine for four consecutive years.
About Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-eight properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, and over 12,500 hotel rooms.
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premiere accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our family-style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com.
# # #